Make this cute ladybug suncatcher with some basic materials you might have in your craft area at home!
Downloads & Resources:
- Tissue Paper various colors
- Glue Stick
- Scotch Tape
- Piece of black construction paper
- Fold the black sheet of paper in half. Using the photos as a guide for the shape, draw the outline of half a ladybug.
- Keeping the paper folded, cut out the shape you created.
- When you unfold it, the shape will be a whole ladybug.
- Now, take the ladybug shape, fold it in half again, and cut out a circle from the middle. When you open it back up, you will have the same ladybug but with the middle cut out. This is where the tissue paper will go.
- Cut out various tissue paper strips, long enough to fit across your ladybug shape.
- Start gluing each strip onto the ladybug frame.
- When all strips are glued on, you may put a small piece of tape on the back to hold the strips together.
- Flip the ladybug back over (The front will be the side with the black frame still showing).
- Trim off the excess tissue paper from around the edges. Your final product will look like a black-framed ladybug with a colorful back. You can add spots with a marker if you want!
Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 12:45pm
Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 12:45pm
Thursday, August 6, 2020 - 12:45pm
Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 12:45pm
Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 12:45pm
Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 12:45pm