Bake with Miss Toni at the Camden Branch! She has decided to share her Oatmeal Cookie Bar recipe with all of you. Give it a go and show us the results!
Printable recipe sheet (PDF download): Oatmeal Cookie Bar Recipe
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar tightly packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs + 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9x9 metal baking pan with parchment paper or grease and flour the sides and bottom of the pan.*
- Combine butter and sugars in a large bowl and stir until well-combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet until completely combined.
- Add oats and chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Spread cookie dough evenly into prepared baking pan and bake on 350F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs.
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 - 1:00pm
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 1:00pm
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 1:00pm
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 1:00pm
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 1:00pm