Miss Lisa made a solar landscape light using a glass shade from a light fixture that was not working. This is an adult craft.
Supplies you will need:
- Glass shade
- E6000 glue
- Solar landscape light (you will only need the top and you can find them for $1.00)
- Wire & wire cutters
- Paint (if desired)
- Miss Lisa first painted the globes and allowed them to dry. You don't have to paint, but if you do paint, don't use a dark color so the light will show through.
- Next, unscrew the top from the solar landscape light.
- Attach the solar light top to the glass shade with the glue and allow it to dry overnight.
- Cut a piece of wire with the wire cutters, about 14 inches long to make a hanger (you can make it longer if you want).
- Crimp the wire at each end (like a hook) with the pliers and wrap one end of the wire snuggly around the glass shade and use the hook to attach to the wire. Make a basket handle with the remaining wire and hook it on the opposite side.
This idea was seen on Pinterest.
Thursday, May 7, 2020 - 12:00pm
Friday, May 8, 2020 - 12:00pm
Friday, May 15, 2020 - 12:00pm
Friday, May 22, 2020 - 12:00pm
Friday, May 29, 2020 - 12:00pm