Miss Emily came up with this fun watercolor art painting idea while staying at home and she wants to share it with all of you!
You will need:
- Watercolor paper or canvas
- Tissue paper
- Sharpie/permanent marker (if you choose to draw a design first)
- Spray bottle with water or vinegar (both work equally well)
- If you choose, draw a design on the canvas with the Sharpie.
- Spray the canvas with water or vinegar.
- Cut tissue paper into various size pieces (shape does not matter) and flatten on the canvas. Add additional water or vinegar once the paper is flat.
- Let dry. Remove tissue paper.
Download a step-by-step how-to guide here: https://bit.ly/3elztJ3
Emily recommends using more than one layer of tissue paper to increase color saturation.